Once you’ve gathered the required documents, please send these through to ‘SBG Securities KYC’ by emailing [email protected] and we will proceed with the onboarding process.
Please view the list of documents required for South African Individuals below:
- Original certified copy of a valid South Africa Identification Document or a valid unexpired passport in the case of a foreign national.
- Proof of residential address, for example, a utility bill such as a water and electricity bill, a telephone bill (not older than three months), or a current lease agreement. The documents must be in the name of the applicant.
- Proof of income tax number, for example, a copy of an official document issued by the South African Revenue Services (SARS). An IRP5 will not be accepted.
- Cancelled cheque or a certified copy of your bank statement (not older than 3 months). The name of the bank account must be in the name of the applicant.
- Proof of the tax clearance certificate issued by SARS, in respect of the utilization of your annual offshore investment allowance, if applicable.